Nostalgia has returned

MKeditor

Experienced
My new black box arrived today. I have been exploring the stock patches. EQ and levels are all over the map...just like when I first received my Ultra. It is going to take a while to set it all up although it should be much easier this time. The 59 bassman is pretty cool. Patch 99 was my favorite though. I think is called Brown solo. Love that one!

How are you guys using the X-Y thing live with a controller?

Great that you got your II in... I'm pretty much using my II the same exact way I used my Ultra... 5 patches (really just 4)... clean/delay, clean w/delay/effects, swelll, distortion (with on/off delay, wah, drive, flanger, autowah, whammy)... so no X/Y just yet... :D

I have two IAs on the MFC set to switch between XY state - one for Amp 1 and the other for Drive 1. I set up the first 43 stock patches with the X amp with boost off and Y with boost on. For my own patches, I usually have X set for lower drive and Y for more (or use Y again for boost). Same with the Drive - X lower drive, Y more.

Haven't had the need to use XY for other fx yet. Endless possibilities.

You can also use XY as a quick compare button when changing any parameter that maps to XY.

Back
Top Bottom