• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Noodling on Cliff's mod'd VH patch...

EdToShred

I originally posted this on the FW11B thread. I figured maybe this was a better place.

I loaded FW11B a few days ago. I like it. I checked out Cliff's VH patch earlier. I was having fun with it noodling some Van Halen tunes. I pulled up the layout to see what amp & cab combo it was... The cool part was seeing some of the other blocks Cliff had on the grid. I added a drive, turned a on the Quad Tap & added a big spring verb and made the coolest sloppy/muddy patch I've come across on the Axe. It reminds me of a Peavey Triumph 60 with gain up and the spring verb kranked up. Awesome! I attached some noodling.

I've spent so much time trying to come up with the perfect pristine shredding tone that I forgot how fun it is to just let go on a sloppy amp. I'm diggin' the patch and FW11!
Thanks, Cliff!
:geek

Back
Top Bottom