Noob question

JDWhite

Inspired
Hello all,

So after owning my 2 for about 2 weeks now, I have already been blessed with this new upgrade :) I haven't even had a chance to pick my jaw up off the floor after just flipping through presets in 6.02!!!!!! So I did the upgrade, Axe told me it was good. The question: when I upgraded the firmware, did all of the presets upgrade with it, or do I need to import each .syx file (A,B,C) independently? And if so, what is the easiest way to do this?

Thank you so much for everything so far in my short time here, and my already upgraded Axe. This place is amazing, the tones, tunes, and support have been brilliant. Thanks to all,

JD

You need to download and import the new preset banks independently. See the "Cobblers Corner" sticky at the top of the forum for detailed instructions.

No; the banks do not upgrade automatically to version 7 (when you installed the firmware). "The easiest way" to do this is probably different for each person. Open Axe-Edit; select Source; Select Bank File; navigate to Save as; select Send Bank to Hardware; choose which Bank (A,B or C).
You can also use Axe-Manage to do this.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom