No USB cable?

Yeah no - still comes off as asinine and uncalled for. You show me where it was presented as a crisis?

I actually ripped up the bottom part of the shipping box (since the manual had slide under those flaps - wondering if it was wedged under there.

Ripped up the bottom of the shipping box ... That you said, but I agree it wasn't presented as a crisis, just a stupid act.

You waste all our time. Go to the store buy a fricking cable, the end.

Next time read ahead before buying and the be prepared. I knew before even going on the waiting list I would need a USB cable. That gave me several months to walk to Timbuktu and beg spare change along the way to afford. Are people really that ................

Ripped up the bottom of the shipping box ... That you said, but I agree it wasn't presented as a crisis, just a stupid act.

You waste all our time. Go to the store buy a fricking cable, the end.

Next time read ahead before buying and the be prepared. I knew before even going on the waiting list I would need a USB cable. That gave me several months to walk to Timbuktu and beg spare change along the way to afford. Are people really that ................

I quite honestly don't understand your personality disorder - or why you even feel the need to chime in here. If it bothers you - read elsewhere. The OP mentioned he was surprised there wasn't one - and asked where to buy one. When I read the thread I chuckled to myself because I remember the same reaction - and tossed in the anecdotal story where I pulled up the flaps on the bottom of the box thinking it might be there. Never was this presented as a crisis - or as a complaint or as anything more than an innocent comment. The bottom line is - you're an ass - I don't know how else to explain your disorder. I've never seen someone get so riled over something that was so trivial and written as the most benign comment imaginable. You need something better to do with your time besides harass posters that mean no harm. Run along.

Funny how some Axe lovers take any observation that seems to discuss its divine nature as a blasphemy.
I'd love people to relax, to remember that this is just gear, and to respect the others a bit more. There's no need for perfection in order to love someone/something.

Peace,

Back
Top Bottom