Fixed No USB Audio Output 2 WIN10

WIN10 user, can’t seem to get the audio from USB 1/2 playback to play through Output 2 even with the settings being copied from Output 1. Only the modelling comes through.

FM3 FW: 1.04b

IIRC, the audio from USB IN is hardwired to OUT 1 only, so not a bug, only an inconvenience with workarounds for those who expected otherwise, and has been brought up here before. ..cant confirm though cuz my FM3 is in the shop........

AFAIK, there's no way to do that. Nor should there be a need to, right? If you want to hear the playback from output 2, just choose the appropriate USB output channels on your computer. Or, I suppose you could use USB Output Mapping on the I/O->Audio page. fyi, the output copying only applies to signals from the Output 1 block. I think your confusion stems from the similarly named output ports and output blocks. I wonder if it might be less confusing if the blocks were named with letters instead of numbers.

Last edited:
Yeah, don’t think you can map USB 3/4 on windows 10 its defaults is 1/2. Guess I’ll just have to make due with getting xlr to trs for my monitors.

Back
Top Bottom