no sound in Logic X i kinda forgot the simplicity of the set up

cbrgne

Hi Fractal users
I surely wish i can go back to my 20's again and Chris from axetutorials.com helps me tremendously. A very knowlegeable fellow. ok my axe is hooked via usb to my computer and my interface is connected to my Daw via usb. i recorded in the past but forgot alot since i been working extremely long hours. When i go to prefrences and then audio in Logic x I'm using 128 as a recording latency and I am using my axe as an output to my Daw and my input is the interface i press apply changes and see the meter moving. but when i play and record a session it doesn't pick up the audio. why am i doing wrong. do i need to uncheck software monitoring? I recorded an entire album like this and after 5 months i forgot the hook up already lol Help :) thanks guys

If you are trying to record the axe fx signal wouldn't it have to be set as input instead of the interface?

If you are trying to record the axe fx signal wouldn't it have to be set as input instead of the interface?
Well my friend it's not the daw because I hooked up the guitar directly to the interface and it recorded but if I where to change the audio in and out in logics audio settings I hear the guitar from the axe and the meters move in record mode but nothing is registering on the arrangement page I hear a very slight ... No effect sound apple are,idiots when it comes to this so I wondering if the upgrade to 18.12 had something to do with it any more suggestions anyone

"Slight no effect sound" seems like you are getting the input mirror signal from out 2 which will show up as input 3/4. This is used for re-amping.

Make sure you are using input 1/2 to get the fully processed sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom