No sound going to the output?

rsf1977_again

Power User
EDIT: completely my fault i accidentally set the same CC for output volume and tempo. Im an idiot... ughhhh. All fixed

I've been using AxeFx since the Ultra days and today I've had the worst luck...

Current issue. All of sudden no sound is hitting the output (meters aren't moving either) in any presets. I see the input from the guitar hitting the meters and when I press the "bypass" button on the front I get sound but nothing through any preset. I tried making a simple patch all shunts and nothing. I tried an amp an cab... nothing. I'm about to lose my mind. Any ideas are welcome, thanks.

Last edited:
Bypass gets you sound?

What output are you using currently? Have you tried headphones?

Come to my Discord chat and let's try some things. Link is in my signature

EDIT: completely my fault i accidentally set the same CC for output volume and tempo. Im an idiot... ughhhh. All fixed

well figured it out...

Using an IA on my MFC for "Tempo" sending a midi CC and had it set to "toggle" because any other setting seemed to double whatever tempo i tapped, and whenever the IA wasn't lit (active led on) no sound would come out of the Axefx. I have no idea why this would effect that but it did... what a day

what are you supposed to set an IA to whenn using midi CC to control tempo ? momentary, toggle, or auto-off?
sorry i don't have an MFC at this time, and i always used Axe mode, so i'm not sure what the best choice would be. i know others here know! my guess (from some experience) would be Momentary.

Back
Top Bottom