No sound from Tube Drv 3-knob or Tube Drv 4-knob

JoeHans

Inspired
I'm guessing this is not a bug but a setting problem because I haven't seen anyone else complaining about this. So as the thread topic tells I can't get any sound from Tube Drv 3-knob or Tube Drv 4-knob. What could be causing this? Some kind of phase canceling? Happens on every preset. This behavior was introduced with the first version of fw 19 and still have it on fw 20. Haven't tried a system reset but I guess that's the next move.

Here's a preset but like I said it happens on every preset for me: View attachment Marshall Plexi Jumpered 50W JoeHans.syx

Any thoughts?

Just checked it for you: both 3 and 4 knob Tube Driver are working (loaded with the default settings). Might have to do with your settings then. Just reset the block and load the Tube Driver in.

I had a real 4 knob Tubedriver for some years and as fat as I remember it was not totally silent with the drive all the way down. But I could be wrong and can't check it because I sold it.

Yep! It was because of the drive is set to zero. With previous firmwares this didn't happen but makes sense if the original works this way. Easy fix, thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom