No sound from right channel on USB Out 7/8 (IN USB)

Arcio

Hi , I am sending a stereo signal from PC to the AXE fx over USB 7/8 out.

First I want to highlight that on "Meters" page 4L/4R i I can see both left and right channels are receiving signal from computer
axefx.jpg

But signal passed further from In USB block , comes only with Left channel, there is no signal from the right channel.
I put the RTA block staight after In USB for investigation, same thing, when switched to "Right" , there's no spectrum at all

Yes, definetely. Therefore if i set to 100% right, i have no sound on both channels
Are you saying your In USB block has a balance control? Anyway, it works fine for me, but if you upload the preset people can look at it to see if there's a problem.

Are you saying your In USB block has a balance control?
You're right. I had to confuse it with Balance on Out 1 ahh
Thank you very much for taking your time to check it on your own device ,really appreciated!
I'm getting worried if it happens only on my device.

Preset attached.

Here's the video showing the problem. (I really apologize for my poor english)

Attachments

• DR-ESPMII-E.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Ok, that makes more sense. I didn't know what the heck Mr. Fender and you were talking about :).

If I load your preset and send stereo to it from my DAW, I get signal in the RTA when selecting either left or right. Ignoring the meters, do you hear both the kick and snare coming out of the AxeFX?

T
Ok, that makes more sense. I didn't know what the heck Mr. Fender and you were talking about :).

If I load your preset and send stereo to it from my DAW, I get signal in the RTA when selecting either left or right. Ignoring the meters, do you hear both the kick and snare coming out of the AxeFX?
GlennO - Thank you so much for your time.
I hope I made a mess somewhere in device's setup.
Last question, can you tell me what firmware version are you using?

Solved! I was thinking I am using the newest firmware, but I had 17.1 BETA
Updating to the official 17.1 solved the issue

Thank you soooo much GlennO

Back
Top Bottom