No signal on Output 2 with Effect Send

Tricki

Inspired
I don't know what I am doing wrong.
I put an Effect Send in the signal chain expecting that the signal appears on Output 2. But I don't get any.
If I switch "Copy Output 1 to Output 2" in the I/O configuration I have a signal on Output 2 - so cable is O.K., the Output is open. Am I wrong or is there something wrong with the unit? What else can I check?

Try the LOOP block. I had the same thing happen I saw the Feedback Send and Feedback Return. Scratched my head a bit read wiki again then discovered that the loop block is what I was looking for.

Oops, newb mistake. I shall fix my bad reference. My former gear must have called it the other. I don't remember other than it didn't work right.

Sorry, I did not state it clearly, it was just too late last night. I put Feedback Send in the signal chain but no signal appeared on Ouput 2.

Tricki said:
Sorry, I did not state it clearly, it was just too late last night. I put Feedback Send in the signal chain but no signal appeared on Ouput 2.
So as others have indicated, the proper block to use for getting signal out of Output 2 is the Effects Loop block (and *not* the Feedback Send).

Back
Top Bottom