No paperwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinsenLBA

I just received my AXE-FX III yesterday.
The double box was sealed new, but except a power cable, and the unit itself, the box was empty. No QC, guarantee, quick manual, nothing. Did you receive your unit too like this? If so, why is that? It's the first gizmo (especially at this price) that came without a single written word.

Don't want to get my head bit off so.....Which question:
"No Paperwork?" - Correct
"Did you receive your unit too like this?" - Yes
"If so, why is that?" - Don't know, I don't work for Fractal.

Reactions: jon
I got paperwork, guarantee but no manual. It was written long time ago that the manual is so large that we download the pdf file.
I like that better anyway. I can find what I'm looking for a lot faster.

I got paperwork, guarantee but no manual. It was written long time ago that the manual is so large that we download the pdf file.
I like that better anyway. I can find what I'm looking for a lot faster.

My box contained only the electricity cable. However it was sealed, didn't look like it was opened and re-sealed. Could it be that it was opened before? Not 100% factory new due to the fact nothing was inside except an AXE-FX and a cable?

Man really seems the new crop of Axe buyers come in a bit touchy. This is like the third new user I have seen that seems to immediately get an attitude about responses they get.
Hope this isn't a sign for the future of the forum...

Probably its because some people should be nice and kind, and even more importantly, read original posts and reply on point or just not reply at all...

Didn't see anyone not being nice and or kind.
It's cool you set your tone on the forum, and this is the first place you will want to come for advice and or direction. So your perceived attitude will definitely dictate others willingness to assist.

IIRC, besides the III and the power cable, mine included a one page Quick Start guide and a single page invoice but that was in March of last year so things may have changed since.

Didn't see anyone not being nice and or kind.
It's cool you set your tone on the forum, and this is the first place you will want to come for advice and or direction. So your perceived attitude will definitely dictate others willingness to assist.

I didn't ask for assistance, just a simple question. With papers or without papers. No links, no anything. Simple as that. Perceive anything you wish.

Probably its because some people should be nice and kind, and even more importantly, read original posts and reply on point or just not reply at all...

The not reply at all method is always my go to...

in fact, you just ignore the pushy and demanding new member who feels people aren’t “on point”, and boom!, you don’t see them ever again. Problem solved.

I think I’ll be using said feature right about now lol

The not reply at all method is always my go to...

in fact, you just ignore the pushy and demanding new member who feels people aren’t “on point”, and boom!, you don’t see them ever again. Problem solved.

I think I’ll be using said feature right about now lol

Ok!

My box contained only the electricity cable. However it was sealed, didn't look like it was opened and re-sealed. Could it be that it was opened before? Not 100% factory new due to the fact nothing was inside except an AXE-FX and a cable?
I doubt. It would be more like they forgot to put them in the box. I just looked, My paperwork was the quick start guide, warranty info and invoice.
I'm sure the Fractal staff could send you pdf files or mail them to you, if you ask. They are a great bunch and very supportive of their product.

Definitely misunderstood your question.

My Amplifier gear was download as well, nothing in the box ...pretty common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom