No Output!

yesteday at soundcheck AX8 was working fine, then when the gig was about the start ax8 seemed to work properly but the output wasnt sending any signal you could hear, i tried moving output knobs, i mimic output 1 on the fx loop output and nothing,

at the utility the output looks like if it has signal contantly, but no sound, i tried everything, going to backup and reset my unit, something else i could try????

thanks!

No, also I mimic output 1 on fx loop and nothing,
On utilities I can see a constant signal in the output like a noise, but no sound, already reset ax8 and not working

No, also I mimic output 1 on fx loop and nothing,
On utilities I can see a constant signal in the output like a noise, but no sound, already reset ax8 and not working
That probably means it isn’t the physical outputs.

I assume all out knobs are up and cables were checked.

You may have added a modifier or controller somewhere in the I/O CTRL menu? Hard to say since the meters show signal.

That probably means it isn’t the physical outputs.

I assume all out knobs are up and cables were checked.

You may have added a modifier or controller somewhere in the I/O CTRL menu? Hard to say since the meters show signal.
Yes all checked

i did reset the ax8 so it isn't a modifier :(

As stated above, maybe a modifier or controller. Have you tried a blank patch with just the "In to Out" connected with no blocks to check sound route?

This had happened to me some time ago....I could not replicate it however. I think I had reset the unit or reloaded the firmware, can't remember which, but give it a go and see if it works

I think you should contact support and see what they suggest....doesn't seem like anything obvious or user error

Back
Top Bottom