No Output after Receive Mode w/Fractal-Bot

Here's an AC-20 preset. I appreciate your help!
Hi , the volume of your block volume/pan 1 have a modifier assigned to external 1.
Put the modifier off , on all your preset or connect a volume pedal to external 1.
If nothing is connected on external 1 the default status will be 0, not 100 ;-)

Hi , the volume of your block volume/pan 1 have a modifier assigned to external 1.
Put the modifier off , on all your preset or connect a volume pedal to external 1.
If nothing is connected on external 1 the default status will be 0, not 100 ;-)
Good catch!

Also, you can change the starting value of external modifiers. I have the one that I control my volume block with set to a 100% as to not end up in OPs situation whenever my pedalboard isn't connected.

Hey Loran, Yes that is a good catch. I have a foot pedal hooked up and will change it to 100% to start. In bypassing the controller there is still no output/sound. In addition, now all my FC controller setups are gone...the ghost in the machine is winning on this one. I wish I never backed up my patches (everything was working perfectly before). I'm kinda stumped here - I just loaded an Austin Buddy preset to double check...still no sound.

I'm not a fractal master, but I would re install the last firmware/presets when everything was working right,or factory reset. Then just go into tools manage presets and drag and drop your presets in, instead of using fractal bot to upload the presets.

...and weirdly, every once in a while there is some distorted sound/weak signal that is heard via the monitor...
Ok, I loaded the preset: I get sound immediately. So this is probably a system settings thing, corrupted data, or hardware failure. Can you send me your system settings backup? I'll try to load it and see what happens.

What finally worked was resetting the systems parameters (which I did a few times) AND then turning the unit off for 5 seconds and back on. I think the power reboot must have been necessary for it to work. Thanks all for your help. This one was a bit baffling for me. Onward and upward!

Back
Top Bottom