No Marshall Major...so, let's build our own...

I uploaded it to Axe Exchange ID 3010 Marshall Major. Tweak it to suit your guitar, best with single coils, good luck.
P.S I tried the patch using Clark's cab pack 7 IR Alloy 06, and I think it sound great with that cabinet.... more open sounding.

Thanks, really appreciate it! Clip was great. Really like the Reverb or Delay you had on it. I'll play with patch later today. Have you tried Clark's IR's on clean/mid gain stuff? More my wheelhouse, just wondered how they performed. Either getting his or the Cabs in the Attic pack.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks, really appreciate it! Clip was great. Really like the Reverb or Delay you had on it. I'll play with patch later today. Have you tried Clark's IR's on clean/mid gain stuff? More my wheelhouse, just wondered how they performed. Either getting his or the Cabs in the Attic pack.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Clark's cab pack 7 sounds excellent on clean to mid gain stuff as well. The Cabs in the Attic are really great also. I bought both!!! You will find lots of useable IR's in these packs. Cheers.

The Ownhammer Gh12 H PR 55 mix is also a good choice.
Im fortunate to own a Pig Marshall Major -same as Mick Ronsons. Looking to try and emulate that in the coming months.
Both the Pig and regular Majors are truly awesome amps. There's a magic that happens when the output transformer and KT 88 valves start to fry!
Mick Ronson like Blackmore also ran his Major at full tilt.
Majors are great for cleans as well.

Back
Top Bottom