No headphone jack - no problem

It’s probably a Hosa YPP-136. Max is line-level, so if you have headphones that need to be driven, you’re still gonna need a headphone amp like a Behringer P1 or P2, or get yourself an interface like a 2i2 which you’ll probably need at some point anyway. Remember kids, Red goes in the Right

It’s probably a Hosa YPP-136. Max is line-level, so if you have headphones that need to be driven, you’re still gonna need a headphone amp like a Behringer P1 or P2, or get yourself an interface like a 2i2 which you’ll probably need at some point anyway. Remember kids, Red goes in the Right
I have a set of Sony over the ears headphones and Alclair RSM Quads and both work just fine.
What headphones would need a amp?

I have a set of Sony over the ears headphones and Alclair RSM Quads and both work just fine.
What headphones would need a amp?
Well for instance I have these Sennheiser HD 280 pro 64 ohm headsets (they're OK) that I know are way louder in the Axe-FX II Mk.II. The Out 1 1 Copied to Out 2. pad at 0 and the out 2 knob cranked all the way up is pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom