Presets NKP Presets Master thread (Infos - Links - Demos...)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Hi, I ordered Artist Pack 1 a few days ago but haven't received them.
Hi! as said in the description of the pack, the pack has been sent via a “we transfer” link to the email adress you provide, it happen sometimes that it goes in your spam box or just that you don’t see it. But I have verified and it as been sent. Also I have sent the pack in your private message box here in the forum.It rarely happens but don’t worry, just message me and everything will be fixed. Have fun!

Hi! as said in the description of the pack, the pack has been sent via a “we transfer” link to the email adress you provide, it happen sometimes that it goes in your spam box or just that you don’t see it. But I have verified and it as been sent. Also I have sent the pack in your private message box here in the forum.It rarely happens but don’t worry, just message me and everything will be fixed. Have fun!
Thank you! Yeah I still couldn't find it in my spam. Can't wait to load this up :D

If any of you fellow metalheads are still contemplating a purchase, just DO IT!

Full disclosure, I've purchased nearly all of the NKP presets in the past year or so, packs 1-6 (skipped 5), the 40 years pack, and I just now threw down on the "NKP with Dynacabs" pack so I figured I'd say a few words of appreciation.

What I think I love most about the NKP presets is that they "get you there" immediately. The artist and song specific presets are right on, but the remarkable thing is that MNiM's ear is the secret sauce. All presets are straightforward and non-complicated, yet sound fantastic straight out of the box. Also, TIMELY updates just arrive by email!! No prompting, no wondering, all my NKP presets have been kept very current to the Fractal OS version, another value added feature!

Brother you're wonderfully talented, keep up the outstanding work and thanks loads for the generous pricing (and killer quality!) on these packs, the value is really off the charts for such great work.

The rest of you, if ya haven't already, go getcha some!!

Last edited:

Full disclosure, I've purchased nearly all of the NKP presets in the past year or so, packs 1-6 (skipped 5), the 40 years pack, and I just now threw down on the "NKP with Dynacabs" pack so I figured I'd say a few words of appreciation.

What I think I love most about the NKP presets is that they "get you there" immediately. The artist and song specific presets are right on, but the remarkable thing is that MNiM's ear is the secret sauce. All presets are straightforward and non-complicated, yet sound fantastic straight out of the box. Also, TIMELY updates just arrive by email!! No prompting, no wondering, all my NKP presets have been kept very current to the Fractal OS version, another value added feature!

Brother you're wonderfully talented, keep up the outstanding work and thanks loads for the generous pricing (and killer quality!) on these packs, the value is really off the charts for such great work.

Thank you very much for this review, I think you said it all ♥️.

I've been using these presets for the last few weeks, and came to post a glowing review... but this basically sums everything up. Awesome presets! I highly recommend these.

I really dig your newest version of the GnR patch. I slightly modified it and am going to give it a shot at my gig tomorrow. Your videos always nspire me to learn new songs.

Back
Top Bottom