Moshermax9

Saw NIN this weekend at Day for Night Festival, and wow was that an experience! Especially in the pouring rain hearing legends kill it. Also just the band was on point. It stills amazes me to this day hearing a band, especially with the guitars and bass going direct.Robin uses an Axe I know that and, I am aware Trent uses a Kempers, but still it sounded immense. Well worth squeezing through the fence and paying nothing!

Saw them 2013 and they KILLED. Wish sounded HUGE. Their lighting rig was crazy - they had these spotlights mounted in series on arms and the whole thing was articulated so the arms could move and the lights could spin on a gimbal. Very impressive show.

(Queens of the Stone Age opened, and were drunk to the point of incoherence. Josh Homme, however provided an immortal quote that my wife and I still break out to this day: "And here's another song about $%&*in'..." It's important to slur when you say it.)

I understand that Trent mostly uses Guitar Rig, and also has an Axe-Fx.
Allesandro also uses Fractal Audio.

I understand that Trent mostly uses Guitar Rig, and also has an Axe-Fx.
Allesandro also uses Fractal Audio.
From my findings Trent uses Kemper now. But also to top it all off with the show Trent threw his Gibson Es335 so damn high in the air and it just slammed into the stage. Was the most rockstar thing ive seen in awhile

Back
Top Bottom