Nice Guy Dave Mustaine

2 observations:
Dave is not a plastic surgery 'oholic.
Dave is not a true 'born again Christian' (not exactly church quality stuff here)
Dave is an asshole. ooops 3 observs.

Since that last one is just general knowledge I think your still good with 2 observations.

I was at that concert in Brisbane at the eatons hills hotel, some weird stuff happened, nothing of any significance, got a selfie with the bass player

only thing i would complain about his the vocals where very down in the mix

The concert was at a hotel? Did he try to sell you a program on how to flip houses and make it big in real estate after the show?

I have spent some time with Dave personally. To me he was always super cool, like almost beyond what I could imagine however, that was a long time ago and what I know of him now, he kinda seems like an asshole.

This is super old, you probably care even less... but...
Back when I worked for magazines I interviewed him for a notorious skateboard magazine. He was very cool about it even though the point of the interview was to grill him and make fun. He invited me out to shows all over New England. I hung out with him a bunch backstage and after the shows. This was 1994-ish.

Well, i need to know far more to this then just hearing Dave talk in that state of anger, i mean do we know exactly what kind of messup that Gtech did?

Cut Dave some slack, he is MEGADETH after all, what are we?

People making snap judgments based on an out of context vid? Wow, that has never happened before.

Back
Top Bottom