Nice AxeFx-Presentation

+1 on the F@#$ing brilliant. What a great range of styles to cover. Dude can seriously play and has a great ear for the original tones. Excellent Axe demo. Thanks for posting. Sometimes it's hard wade through to find the interesting ones.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That's freaking insane.

And I need to go give "screaming meanie" another audition it seems.

D

Wow!!! :shock:
Thank you for all the effort you must have put into that. Very Very cool.
Looking forward to part two

megalowmatt said:
Awesome video. It's also a great example of how well the Axe responds to different guitars and pickup combinations.

This was my exact thought.

What an excellent video. Pretty wide range of styles and amps.

And if that's just part 1, part 2 I assume will cover the heavier amps. If there's a better promo for the Axe-FX, I haven't seen it.

Should be stickied for new users who ask the inevitable 'How do you like it?' 'Will I miss my tube amps?'.

Oh god I want his patch for Apache! That sounded AMAZING! Misirlou too!

Also check the notes for Satisfaction: no amp. Nice. Trying doing that with your pedalboard + amp setup. Hehehe...

Great freakin' video!!!

Funny how a lot of these "sounds" are dead on interpretations on music that we've all come to love and adore... but when it comes to playing the tunes that I play, I would never even think about playing with any patches that sound like these... thanks for taking the time to create this awesome video!

P.S. I hope this didn't come out wrong... I meant this as a compliment on opening my "ears" to new tones... Which I've actually been exploring the last couple of weeks. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom