NGD

They are putting some real nice tops on these. Grabbing one and polishing to gloss has crossed my mind.

Yeah, me, too... the Standards that I've played recently have been pretty impressive, so I suspect this is no exception.

@GLiDE BPM - You mentioned the pickups, how do they compare with some of your other Gibsons? How's the neck on your Greenie? Thin, thick, just right? I haven't had the chance to check one of these out in person, but this is making it ever so tempting to track one down. That's a great looking top!

Yeah, me, too... the Standards that I've played recently have been pretty impressive, so I suspect this is no exception.

@GLiDE BPM - You mentioned the pickups, how do they compare with some of your other Gibsons? How's the neck on your Greenie? Thin, thick, just right? I haven't had the chance to check one of these out in person, but this is making it ever so tempting to track one down. That's a great looking top!
Neck thickness is in a nice pocket in the middle! This is the best sounding of my Gibson's hands down!!!

Plays and sounds like a dream, and I gravitate to the PRS world. This is one of my top 5 guitars with about a 5 way tie.

I love my Les Paul Supreme, but the Greeny Standard takes it down in the tones department!

Back
Top Bottom