Legend!
Picked this up earlier today at G-Brat's Guitars near Dallas:
0801212334a.jpg

Very nice
Tanxs!

Nicely nicely!

What model?
Custom 24.

Now there is a piece of, functional art.
Yup.

Tankyu!

nice color....Raspberry Hat!
Violet. The blue part of the violet is good at avoiding the camera....

dyyyyyyaaaaamn that pretty
Thanks!

What year?

Congratulations. I had a '94 Custom 24 10-top back in the day. Beautiful guitar. Still regret trading it in for a Les Paul (not that I don't love the LP).

Enjoy!

YOU are incredibly erudite for a seven-year-old!

I was a bit of a Calvin, before being a Calvin was cool....
FB_IMG_1628001281160.jpg

but seriously JB, had a feeling you were Gemini. I turned 67 on 6/20, imagine you are a few years behind me…enjoy that gorgeous Violet! I miss my Violet (mom)….View attachment 86720

All of the coolest people are....

I was born on Les Paul's 50th birthday. Lavender was my grandmother's favorite color, and she loved lilacs and violets, so I think this guitar will be named 'Adele' , her middle name.
IMG_20210803_105019.jpg

She passed in November 2000.

Last edited:
I was born on Les Paul's 50th birthday
Got curious about which musos share mine, and I got Brian Wilson (one of my all time faves) , Lionel Richie , Michael Anthony (who I got to hang with for a week when he brought his family on the luxury Cruise I was performing on ..he was excited about the impending release of the F.U.C.K album and I played some tracks hr had brought in the ship disco……. He is exactly my age.)

Got curious about which musos share mine, and I got Brian Wilson (one of my all time faves) , Lionel Richie , Michael Anthony (who I got to hang with for a week when he brought his family on the luxury Cruise I was performing on ..he was excited about the impending release of the F.U.C.K album and I played some tracks hr had brought in the ship disco……. He is exactly my age.)
Cool! I also share my day with Jon Lord, Jackie Wilson, and Anoushka Shankar....

Back
Top Bottom