NGD: Warmoth strat body with Fender parts

Axelman8

Experienced
Cliff started a thread about a Warmoth guitar he had bought a couple of days ago. The thread didn't have any pictures so I started searching online for Warmoth guitars how they look like. Then fate came along and lets me stumble across this incredible looking guitar. I just had to buy it .. and luckily I could.

20230403_194210.jpg

20230403_194357.jpg

This one is an Alder top-routed body in the color Inferno Flake. Its a light weight body and balances good around the neck.
the body is loaded with the DG-20 EMG'S and it has the most playable neck I've ever touched. The trem is a Fender, but I dont like it so I have change that in time. Im thinking about the Vegatrem VT-1 but also looking for other "affordable" solutions.
I got a good deal on this guitar so there is room for a good trem ;)

I love these DG EMG'S. Especially the two boost functions are great for tone control. The tone was a bummer at first, but then I discovered that the tone controls are actually boosts (1st: Low/High) (second: mids), that changed everything for the good.

So, a big "thank you cliff" for the inspirational thread about your Warmoth guitar. It provided me this lovely instrument into my hands.

Cheers 🍻

Back
Top Bottom