NGD... Update-Someone backed out on the green one I originally wanted-She's on the way!!!

GLiDE BPM

Power User
PRS Wood Library Modern Eagle V 10 Top quilt charcoal purple burst with Swamp Ash body!!! Hope my top is pretty... This is just a
stock photo set... I actually got 48 month no interest when it wasn't even running on PRS, plus the discount with my dude was more than what sales tax would have been on the original stock price! Whoop! At $5599.00, it was within $100 of other Wood Library Modern Eagle V guitars, and they may not have been quilt 10 top Wood Library, and the Swamp Ash body is even harder to find!

750-WL01892SCPB_front.jpgWL01892SCPB-large.jpg750-WL01892SCPB_back.jpg750-WL01892SCPB_backbody.jpg750-WL01892SCPB_angle.jpg750-WL01892SCPB_detail2.jpg750-WL01892SCPB_detail1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats.

There’s an artist V for $6500cdn in Toronto - I couldnt sell my eriza verde for 3k 5 years ago 😳

If it’s anything like the V it’s going to be a ton of fun.

@GLiDE BPM Now that's more like it. I wasn't impressed with the charcoal one you originally posted (I'm not sure its even 10 top grade let alone wood library). This one fits the bill. Happy NGD!

@GLiDE BPM Now that's more like it. I wasn't impressed with the charcoal one you originally posted (I'm not sure its even 10 top grade let alone wood library). This one fits the bill. Happy NGD!
Yeah... The charcoal purple burst was a stock photo anyway. Would have been a different top.

This one is the actual green quilt Wood Library 10 top.

Back
Top Bottom