NGD Tom Anderson "The Classic"

Tomr

This is my second Tom Anderson guitar, having purchased a Cobra S a few years ago. Tom's workmanship and quality provide great playability and tone, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result. Photos are courtesy of Jay at Matt's Music where I purchased both guitars. They are great to do business with. Anderson Classic.jpgAnderson  The Classic.jpg

This is my second Tom Anderson guitar, having purchased a Cobra S a few years ago. Tom's workmanship and quality provide great playability and tone, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result. Photos are courtesy of Jay at Matt's Music where I purchased both guitars. They are great to do business with. View attachment 130304View attachment 130305
Congratulations... and I agree with all of your statements about Tom Anderson and his crew.. If I only had the money....🥲

This is my second Tom Anderson guitar, having purchased a Cobra S a few years ago. Tom's workmanship and quality provide great playability and tone, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result. Photos are courtesy of Jay at Matt's Music where I purchased both guitars. They are great to do business with. View attachment 130304View attachment 130305
Nice
But no fair, they don't have any TAs in stock.
Ask me how I know :)

Nice
But no fair, they don't have any TAs in stock.
Ask me how I know :)
Most TA's are purchased by special order, as were both of mine. Some dealers occasionally have some in stock, but at that price level I wanted to order mine with my preferred specifications. It took about five months from order to delivery. But you seem to hint that you may already know that. So I'll bite. How do you know?

Most TA's are purchased by special order, as were both of mine. Some dealers occasionally have some in stock, but at that price level I wanted to order mine with my preferred specifications. It took about five months from order to delivery. But you seem to hint that you may already know that. So I'll bite. How do you know?
I knew because Matt's is relatively local to me, soI check them semi often, and recently did, looking specifically for Tom Andersons. For some reason, even though I have no business spending TA-style money on a guitar at the moment.

But they didn't have any, so I was safe ;)

Oh yes, this one looks sexy to me.... what kind of wood is that ? Swamp Ash ??
Guitar Model:Raven Classic
Body Wood:Swamp Ash
Body Finish:Satin Black with Red Dog Hair
Finishing Options:Satin: Beautiful Satin Finish
Neck Wood:Maple, Rosewood Fingerboard
Neck Finish:Satin Black Headstock, Satin Natural Back
Neck Back Shape:60's Vibe
Nut Width:1 5/8-inch
Frets:Medium-Jumbo
Hardware Color:Chrome
Bridge:Fixed Bridge
Pickups:PH1- PH3
Pickguard:Black
Switching:Custom
Strings:.010-.046 Elixir® Strings
Buzz Feiten Tuning System:
Checked
Comments:

I love this guitar can you send the specs of it? whats the weight too? thinking of ordering something like this one - awesome guitar you got there congrats

I love this guitar can you send the specs of it? whats the weight too? thinking of ordering something like this one - awesome guitar you got there congrats
Having some difficulty copying the spec sheet, but the general specs. are as follows;

Model: The Classic; Metallic Sage Green; Alder body, w/Caramel Maple, Rosewood fingerboard neck; 25 1/2 Traditional scale; Satin Natural Headstock and Neck Back; 1 5/8" Nut width, Heavy Frets; Even-taper Neck Back Shape; Vintage Tremolo, Locking Tuners, Chrome Hardware; Aged White Pickguard; Pickups: SC1, SC1, HC2; 5-way w/Splitter switching.

I haven't weighed the guitar, but it is very comfortable and not heavy at all. I would guess the weight to be a little over seven pounds.

Having some difficulty copying the spec sheet, but the general specs. are as follows;

Model: The Classic; Metallic Sage Green; Alder body, w/Caramel Maple, Rosewood fingerboard neck; 25 1/2 Traditional scale; Satin Natural Headstock and Neck Back; 1 5/8" Nut width, Heavy Frets; Even-taper Neck Back Shape; Vintage Tremolo, Locking Tuners, Chrome Hardware; Aged White Pickguard; Pickups: SC1, SC1, HC2; 5-way w/Splitter switching.

I haven't weighed the guitar, but it is very comfortable and not heavy at all. I would guess the weight to be a little over seven pounds.
Thanks great looking guitar

Back
Top Bottom