NGD Scream for me Jackson

Rich5150

Experienced
I was looking for something new as I was selling my Suhr Modern. My tastes have been changing to 22 fret guitars lately and I just wasn't playing the Modern anymore. There were a couple of guitars I was eyeing on the used market and this was one of them that was available and at a great price.
IMG-2237.jpg

IMG-2238.jpg

IMG-2239.jpg

IMG-2240.jpg

IMG-2241.jpg

Not minding the Super Distortion but im not sure about the Fender SCN single coils, they will do for now but I will be on the lookout for something else.

I was looking for something new as I was selling my Suhr Modern. My tastes have been changing to 22 fret guitars lately and I just wasn't playing the Modern anymore. There were a couple of guitars I was eyeing on the used market and this was one of them that was available and at a great price.
IMG-2237.jpg

IMG-2238.jpg

IMG-2239.jpg

IMG-2240.jpg

IMG-2241.jpg

Not minding the Super Distortion but im not sure about the Fender SCN single coils, they will do for now but I will be on the lookout for something else.
Nice!

IMG-2237.jpg

IMG-2238.jpg

IMG-2239.jpg

IMG-2240.jpg

IMG-2241.jpg

Man that is sexy! The stock photos don’t really do it justice!

Nice guitar, congrats!

I am with you the 22 fret guitars. I have three 24 fret guitar that I am probably going to move on. I don't play any of them and they are very nice guitars. I am just more of a 22 fret fan.

Nice guitar, congrats!

I am with you the 22 fret guitars. I have three 24 fret guitar that I am probably going to move on. I don't play any of them and they are very nice guitars. I am just more of a 22 fret fan.
I have one 24 fret left its not going anywhere though, I bought it direct at PRS when they did the 30th anniversary at the the factory and it was the 1st time I was there so its a sentimental piece for me. But yea 22 frets is just where my feel is these days.

I have one 24 fret left its not going anywhere though, I bought it direct at PRS when they did the 30th anniversary at the the factory and it was the 1st time I was there so its a sentimental piece for me. But yea 22 frets is just where my feel is these days.
I am a PRS fan as well. One of my 24 fret guitars is a CU24. I have had it for quite a while and never really play it. It is a very nice guitar. I just gravitate to the 22 fret models.

IMG-2237.jpg

IMG-2238.jpg

IMG-2239.jpg

IMG-2240.jpg

IMG-2241.jpg

$weetne$$!!!

Back
Top Bottom