NGD: Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder Exotic

I've actually found that the stock pickups (Schecter sunset strip bridge and Pasadena neck) have become my favourite pickups of all my guitars. I do have the hardtail version so it might be slightly different to the trem.

I can't seem to find the Sunset Strip at all in the UK so I can't put them into any other guitars ☹️

Very cool. I think the trem makes all the difference in the world. I don't know why it makes this particular guitar sound so thin.

I've actually found that the stock pickups (Schecter sunset strip bridge and Pasadena neck) have become my favourite pickups of all my guitars. I do have the hardtail version so it might be slightly different to the trem.

I can't seem to find the Sunset Strip at all in the UK so I can't put them into any other guitars ☹️
Hey man, hit me up with a DM if you want a set of those pickups. Recently purchased the SV Exotic hardtail and I love the guitar but fookin' haaaaate the pups with a passion. Happy to get rid of them for short money.

Congrats to @State of Epicicity for the purchase! I also have one of their super shredders with a trem (replaced with the 1996GT) and it came with the sustainiac, really dig it overall, Schecter isn't screwing around with their builds lately!

Back
Top Bottom