NGD: PRS P22

I first saw a Faded Blue Jean finish on a Dean USA Hardtail (very similar body shape to the P22) with a 5A Flame Maple top. Thought it was the pretiest guitar I've ever seen. Closest thing I've got is my Ibanez AZ in a Burl Maple Caribbean Burst.

Congrats @ScottyB! That is one of my all time favorite models of PRS. Mine is a 2012 Experience P22. I have a trem model as well as two hollow body models. These are great gigging guitars.

Thank you, @JasonE. Sounds like you've got a very nice P22 too. I was looking at a couple of the hollow body models and am pretty sure I'll end getting one those at some point.

Mine is a 2012 Experience P22. I have a trem model as well as two hollow body models. These are great gigging guitars.
I wasn't familiar with the 'Experience' version so looked them up and now I want to see what yours looks like. :cool:

I wasn't familiar with the 'Experience' version so looked them up and now I want to see what yours looks like. :cool:
Unfortunately, I don't have a way to share pics. I looked on the site where I bought it and the listing is long gone, which doesn't surprise me. I have had it for quite a while.

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to share pics. I looked on the site where I bought it and the listing is long gone, which doesn't surprise me. I have had it for quite a while.
You can post directly from your device into the thread. No 3rd party photo hosting site necessary (usually).

Back
Top Bottom