NGD - PRS Custom 24 Floyd 10 Top!

Etudica

Inspired
Just arrived today from the factory! This is my first PRS and I must say I am impressed. Now I just need another one in Jade since I was torn between the color options!!! Only played it for about an hour, but man, those \m/ pickups are NICE! Noticeably different than the EBMMs I've become accustomed to... in a good way... I think. To be continued in a few videos soon!

2015 Custom 24 Floyd 10 Top:

CU24_1.jpg

CU24_2.jpg

So, it looks as if this is definitely a keeper. However, due to the price I'll have to unload a few others shortly and probably posting some ads here on the forum. First up will most likely be my '01 jem7vwh w/ebony fb in case anyone is curious ;)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Super gorgeous! I thought about going maple, but in the end i stuck with ebony. That's all I've ever played, and so I went the safe route for my first PRS. The next one will def be much more adventurous with colors and options!

PRS is the one and only truth. Floyds? I'll ignore them. Gorgeous guitars! Some day I'll get one that looks like a pair of jeans.

I see you're driving a freightshaker there in your first pics. You independent or company driver? I'm a local company driver, Old Dominion LTL

@ Rich: I really dig the black hardware on yours! So aggressive looking

@ Lessthanone: I didn't take those pics. The owner of the guitar shop where I ordered it through took those pics the day it came in. It's not his either, so, who knows. Sometimes I wish I drove truck though... My job in IT is killing me.

@ Rich: I really dig the black hardware on yours! So aggressive looking

@ Lessthanone: I didn't take those pics. The owner of the guitar shop where I ordered it through took those pics the day it came in. It's not his either, so, who knows. Sometimes I wish I drove truck though... My job in IT is killing me.

Yea i have 3 of the Waring's all black hardware. When i was ready to buy mine i was planning on just the stock Floyd 24's these just happen to be out at the same time and weren't much more than i was going to spend anyway so.....

Id love to get one more Floyd 24 as well as i have one in standard one in drop D and one a half step down need one for half step down drop D

Back
Top Bottom