NGD - My royal Majesty

Rockguitarzan

Experienced
NGD - My royal Majesty ;)

I never thought I would come across a guitar that would rival the playability and style of my 2000 Jackson Soloist SL1 USA.

Well, that day has come.

After much research and mixed emotions I now have held and played Majesty.

View attachment 22938

What a treat. It really looks nothing like the Big Horned Inflatable Plastic Guitar I initially saw.

Truly a well crafted thing of beauty. And it plays like buttah! ;)

NGD - My royal Majesty ;)

I never thought I would come across a guitar that would rival the playability and style of my 2000 Jackson Soloist SL1 USA.

Well, that day has come.
After much research and mixed emotions I now have held and played Majesty.

View attachment 22938

What a treat. It really looks nothing like the Big Horned Inflatable Plastic Guitar I initially saw.

Truly a well crafted thing of beauty. And it plays like buttah! ;)

Nice Guitar ...!! I'm ordering mine tonight. I have a JPXI and a JP6 love these guitars. Also have 2 USA Soloist SL-1's, great guitars. In what ways does it rival the SL-1's ... ?

Last edited:
By rivals I mean it has as fast a neck with as high access to the 24 frets as the Soloist. And the Majesty does both these as well as the Soloist. It also has the added piezo bridge which the Soloist does not have. And both are beautiful to behold. :)

I got to play a Majesty for the first time this evening and VERY impressed with the balance and playability. My guess is just over 6 pounds.

If you get a chance to play one, try it out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I admire and salute JP's and Ernie Ball's commitment to progress in guitar construction, configuration etc. For something as supposedly 'dangerous' and renegade as Rock-n-Roll, in all it's glorious variations, guitar players seem EXTREMELY reluctant to any guitar design updated after 1983 or so.

I will say this though, I think the Majesty looks just too weird for me, and this is coming from a guy who plays a Parker! WTH do I know? ;-)

Back
Top Bottom