NGD Jackson Dk7 Modern

wesleyamltd

Inspired
What do we have here!?! Why it’s a badass Jackson DK Modern!

This is a welcome addition to the crew given I have the Baked Red 6 string version

This guitar is appointed with all the fancy shmancy hardware:
  • Ash Dinky Body w/ Baked Blue Color
  • 26.5" Scale Satin 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple Neck w/ 12"-16" Compound Radius Ebony Fingerboard
  • Dual Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-CO7 Pickups
  • Volume, Tone Controls w/ Push/Pull Activation & 5-Way Position Blade
  • Hipshot 7 - Fixed .175 Bridge & Gotoh Locking Tuners

Attachments

• IMG_4839.jpeg
    IMG_4839.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4838.jpeg
    IMG_4838.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
It’s definitely tricked out with nice stuff. 👍

Is this your first 7 string or have you been playing them?
This is my fourth. Im very used to 7 strings and have no problems going from 6 to 7 or back.

I’ve been playing them for 12 years but mainly play 6 strings.

Ive sold (selling) the following:
  • LTD EC 1000 7 string
  • Sterling JP70 I installed aftermarket liquid fire and crunch lab pickups
  • (In the process of selling) modified Ibanez RGA742FM: with Seymour Duncan Sentient and Pegasus Pickups with Push Pull coil split, Graph Tech locking tuners A Black Tusqs XL Nut and a Hipshot Bridge and Plate
This is by far the nicest and best of the bunch.

love my baked red model. Also have a 7 string concept with Aftermaths and holy crap it's the best 7 string neck I've ever played

I'm torn by the SLS headstock on these. It's a nice headstock and I really like the straight string pulls, but the pointy is so iconic.

I'm torn by the SLS headstock on these. It's a nice headstock and I really like the straight string pulls, but the pointy is so iconic.
I was never a fan of the reverse headstock but this headstock allows for a great tuning stability and I like the look of it

Back
Top Bottom