NGD if ya hate Relics this is def not for you LOL

Love this guitar so much that I own two! Great mojo and I love the neck.

I put a black pick guard on one (it is tuned down half a step), that and also moved the volume knob to a more ergonomic location. I’m also thinking about installing a 3-way switch.

Just dropped off the other one to get a tortoise shell pick guard installed, and updated the configuration to be SSH by adding a middle pickup (same model as neck), a 5-way switch, new zero friction volume knob, and a tone knob for the neck/middle pickups. I also never use the middle pickup but like the look for some reason 😂

Also setup both for dive-only and installed D-tunas.

I might just have to buy another…

Last edited:
This YouTube channel has a four part video series on mods he has done to his. It is a pretty crazy progression, including stainless steel frets…

He stripped/sanded the paint off and stained his. I’ve thought about doing something similar with mine.

Seems like a lot of people are buying them just to mod and tinker with…

Last edited:
This YouTube channel has a four part video series on mods he has done to his. It is a pretty crazy progression, including stainless steel frets…

He stripped/sanded the paint off and stained his. I’ve thought about doing something similar with mine.

Seems like a lot of people are buying them just to mod and tinker with…

I watched this series, Not something I would do but hey good on him. For what he did he could have just built one from Warmoth parts and probably saved money.

I watched this series, Not something I would do but hey good on him. For what he did he could have just built one from Warmoth parts and probably saved money.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but then he wouldn’t have had all that content for his channel 😀

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but then he wouldn’t have had all that content for his channel 😀
Just the 1st video he put up and all the things he didn’t like. If I buy something and don’t like it it goes back. But like you said the. He wouldn’t have had all that content

Back
Top Bottom