NGD if ya hate Relics this is def not for you LOL

Rich5150

Experienced
Wanted one of these since they 1st came out and was finally able to get one Charvel Henrik Danhage, Very cool guitar and so in my wheelhouse these days in regards to the Super Strats. And bonus points in my book for the reverse headstock.

Oh and grabbed a super clean ADA MP-1. Did i need it no, have i wanted one since they 1st came out yep. Running it through the AxeFX currently, I made a patch for it and it sounds killer.

happy NGD!
I'm not into relics but this one is awesome!
If they only made a version with stainless steel frets I'd jump immediately

Agreed I think 5 of mine are H/S at this point. I never use the middle pick up so H/S or H/H is ideal for me
I must be blind...where's the pickup switch?

I, too, prefer 2 pickup guitars (no middle pickups), but also want a 3-way toggle, not a 5-way switch for coil tap or anything else. How's the HD pickup switching work?

I must be blind...where's the pickup switch?

I, too, prefer 2 pickup guitars (no middle pickups), but also want a 3-way toggle, not a 5-way switch for coil tap or anything else. How's the HD pickup switching work?
Push Push Volume knob switches bridge and neck

I've gone back and forth....there was even one available cheap locally and I passed....but I'm guessing that is an amazing guitar. Jealous. :imp:

I hate relics, but happy new guitar day for you!

BTW, if one pays for shipping to and from my place, I'm happy to relic your guitar for a very small fee when compared to the competition.

I like relics, but I don't consider this one.

Why? Because every one of the guitars that are this model, are identical.
Same relic pattern to match the original.
I'd call it a replica instead of a relic.

I've played one of these Charvels, very nice playing and sounding guitar.

Back
Top Bottom