NGD Ibanez Artcore 105SM

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
I never thought I'd own a hollowbody electric, but this was just too good to pass up. I picked this up for a stupid good price and it's damn near mint. There are a couple of cracks in the poly around the input jack and the screw in the pickgaurd attaches to the bottom, but they are extremely minor. It plays and sounds great! I guess I need to learn some Brian Setzer licks now!

Very cool! I used to love graphics on guitars when I was younger. These days I much prefer the look of wood grain under a great colored stain. However...I do like the graphic on that guitar! Congrats!

Very cool! I used to love graphics on guitars when I was younger. These days I much prefer the look of wood grain under a great colored stain. However...I do like the graphic on that guitar! Congrats!

Thanks!

I'm the same way. Give me a natural wood grain over a graphic or solid color ANY day! I've been getting into the old map aesthetic lately... it's a little steampunk-y which I'm a big fan of and the price was right! The back has an incredible spalt on it as well. the entire thing is maple, but the fretboard, knobs, pickguard, trem, truss rod cover, and headstock face are all rosewood! The original bridge is rosewood too, but the previous owner replaced it with the tune-o-matic you see in the picture. I do have the original one, however.

Very nice! I used to have an old Artiest series back in the day, gun metal grey semi hollow, great playing guitar.

Back
Top Bottom