NGD - Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster

secondwindow

Power User
I actually got this guitar last Thursday. I wanted to make sure it was a keeper before posting here.

It's a brand new Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster in bourbon Burst with maple fretboard. The pickups are Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele.

I haven't owned a Tele in about 15 years and have been GAS-ing for one for quite a while. I wasn't looking for this particular model, but I liked the look and the price was right.

I'd forgotten how fun to play and versatile teles can be. I've been having a blast.
IMG-0113.JPG
IMG-0119.JPGIMG-0115.JPG

I actually got this guitar last Thursday. I wanted to make sure it was a keeper before posting here.

It's a brand new Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster in bourbon Burst with maple fretboard. The pickups are Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele.

I haven't owned a Tele in about 15 years and have been GAS-ing for one for quite a while. I wasn't looking for this particular model, but I liked the look and the price was right.

I'd forgotten how fun to play and versatile teles can be. I've been having a blast.
View attachment 82570
View attachment 82572View attachment 82571
20210428_102623.jpg

With tags, stickers, and plastic off ... it's a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom