NGD: Damn You Mark Day!!! :)

Mark, your commission check should be arriving from Gibson any time now. :)

attachment.php

Very nice!

Lifeson Axcess...beautiful. Curious, is the Floyd drop only? Would be great if you could put a D-Tuna on one of these.

I got one of those too! AL137 Viceroy Brown! Woot! You will LOVE it. Plays like butter. I put new CTS pots and Sprague orange drop caps in mine and disabled the piezo.

Nice, mine is AL938 and I just had it professionally set up today. Plays like a dream. I'm actually looking forward to using the piezo and leaving my acoustic at home. :) So I'll be hitting you guys up for your favorite Acoustic Sim patches. I think FAS should share Alex's live piezo/acoustic patch with us, I've heard it's amazing.

YUM YUM YUM

Have a few LPs already but pics like that........

However having a hard time reconciling a Floyd on an LP.....

What is the neck profile on these? Is it normal Gibson LP or thinner, flatter profile?

Gibson calls it the "Axcess Profile". From the Gibson website "The neck on the Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess is carved to a comfortable, rounded profile that is full in the hand without being "clubby"."

I find it nice and thick but not too much so. Very comfortable to play.

Gibson calls it the "Axcess Profile". From the Gibson website "The neck on the Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess is carved to a comfortable, rounded profile that is full in the hand without being "clubby"."

I find it nice and thick but not too much so. Very comfortable to play.

Would this be a little smaller in size than a Les Paul Standard?

I have a 2013 Les Paul Standard and a 2010 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster with a compound radius neck. I prefer the Fender to my Les Paul for feel and playability; however, that sound and tone of the Les Paul is tough to beat.

The Alex Lifeson is one beautiful guitar that seems very versatile!

Perhaps one day...... :)

Regards,

Chizzy

Back
Top Bottom