NGD!!! 69 Thinline Tele (bought from Allen Hinds) + AC30

Andrew Timothy

Inspired
It's New Guitar Day for me! 8) I bought a parts guitar from Allen Hinds...he put it together a few years back. It's basically a replication of a 69 Thinline Telecaster. This is a video of me messing around with it. You're hearing stock preset #78 Aye Cee 30...I added a compression block in front and an ambient stereo delay to the stock preset. I recorded into Logic Pro 9 via an Apogee Duet interface.

Every Thinline I've played has made me want to rush out and get one. Looks and sounds like you've got a good one there. Looks lots of fun!

Every Thinline I've played has made me want to rush out and get one. Looks and sounds like you've got a good one there. Looks lots of fun!

Indeed. I've been without a tele for a couple years now, and I've always wanted (but never had) a thinline. Loving this thing!

HOT WIRED!!! :) Love it!!!!! We need more mid-gain on the verge of breakup clips on here!

yeah...my sloppy attempt at a brent mason classic!

what pickups are in that?

honestly, i don't know. according to allen, a suhr in the neck and a lollar in the bridge. that's as specific as i can get. another interesting thing is that the pickup selector has 4 positions. i'm not sure if it's a series/parallel thing or what. i'm waiting to hear back from allen about that.

Bought from Allen Hinds? Sweet as. Doesn't he have an album cover with that guitar on it? Haha. As always, you sound beautiful. Cheers

Bought from Allen Hinds? Sweet as. Doesn't he have an album cover with that guitar on it? Haha. As always, you sound beautiful. Cheers

He has 2 album covers with blue teles, but neither are this guitar...but yeah, Allen is one of my favorite players, so it's a thrill to own one of his axes!

nice purchase !

like your tone as well ! what settings did you use for the Comp ? not too dramatic and not too small. nice !

Shameless plug...pretty much everything I upload to my YouTube channel is recorded through the Axe. Feel free to subscribe :eagerness:

Back
Top Bottom