Next Version?

shep

Inspired
I bought my Ultra in June. I have been very happy with it. Back when I was lurking, it seemed eveyone spoke of how great it was that this unit was updated so often. Other than the recent update that doesn't concern me (Controller), I've yet to experience this bliss. Any ideas when I may get to go 'blisstic'?!?

Make 3-4 quite interesting treads in wish list with poll and make people voting heavily for them,
that might lead to new firmware sooner than expected.
When...no idea.

shep said:
I bought my Ultra in June. I have been very happy with it. Back when I was lurking, it seemed eveyone spoke of how great it was that this unit was updated so often. Other than the recent update that doesn't concern me (Controller), I've yet to experience this bliss. Any ideas when I may get to go 'blisstic'?!?
:? Man that is like saying I am happy with my wife ,but I am looking for a better model
to come along ;)

That's a negative take on this. much more like 'it's all so good so far, I can't wait to hear what is next'. Can't blame a guy for thinking maybe the next round will be exactly what will create my sound perfectly.
I know - 'if you can't do it with this, you can't do it'. Well, not every last amp is there, or Cliff wouldn't still be working on this.

Back
Top Bottom