New video for the ATC-2 Active Tone Circuit using the Axe Fx II

I sold it. The neck is too far away from the rest of the pack. I have a couple of Suhr, a LP, Axis and a strat. I had the Mike Stern Pac 1511, but sold it to get the Luke. I`m looking at a couple of Tele`s right now. Probably a Suhr Tele, but a friend of my has a all brazilian rosewood tele that i´m getting first.

I think the the Pac 611vfm was really nice. I like all white guitars. And your Pac with nickel pup´s was really nice.

I sold it. The neck is too far away from the rest of the pack. I have a couple of Suhr, a LP, Axis and a strat. I had the Mike Stern Pac 1511, but sold it to get the Luke. I`m looking at a couple of Tele`s right now. Probably a Suhr Tele, but a friend of my has a all brazilian rosewood tele that i´m getting first.

I think the the Pac 611vfm was really nice. I like all white guitars. And your Pac with nickel pup´s was really nice.

Yeah the neck of the Luke III is pretty small. How did you like the Stern PAC, did you regret selling that?
I noticed that Toni Martinez has recently got a nice Suhr Tele.
The Pacifica's 611 and 510v are really nice guitars and the 510v is a great model to extend.

Nice demo, very tasteful playing and great clean tones. Cool preamp, especially for analog rigs, I think.

PS Wanna share that preset?

Last edited:
Yeah the neck of the Luke III is pretty small. How did you like the Stern PAC, did you regret selling that?
I noticed that Toni Martinez has recently got a nice Suhr Tele.
The Pacifica's 611 and 510v are really nice guitars and the 510v is a great model to extend.

I really loved the Stern model. I`m planning of buying one later. Really sturdy and good sounding guitar.
I`ll definatly check the 510 again. As you say, they are great to expand. Where did you get the pick guards from?

Ok, I might check the Stern model out. I got the pickguard from Terrapin in the US and Guitar Electrics in the UK

Back
Top Bottom