new vid

Van Hellion said:
Here is a little in studio album teaser, for those who have the album already, many thanks! for those that dont..... well... i hate you :)

I cant have you hating me, album purchased!

celestialpivot said:
is this a standard or an ultra?

ultra

browlett said:
Killer, Andy!

I was going to ask you what you did for the telecaster stuff. Do you remember which preset that was? That was a great sound you had going there.

Anyway, the rest was fabulous, too. Excellent job.

it was the setting that just says top boost i believe.

A Wood

biggness said:
What tuning and gauge strings do you use, Vandy Hellion?

for instrumental shizzle i use standard 10-46 on 6 string, add either a 52 or 60 for the low B on a 7.

all the Down From Up is either a half step down, drop c sharp, or half step down on a 7. same strings used but when tracking a record and doing the Rhythm tracks i usually slam on some bigger strings just so i can beat it up more on the riffage

A Wood

Van Hellion said:
biggness said:
What tuning and gauge strings do you use, Vandy Hellion?

for instrumental shizzle i use standard 10-46 on 6 string, add either a 52 or 60 for the low B on a 7.

all the Down From Up is either a half step down, drop c sharp, or half step down on a 7. same strings used but when tracking a record and doing the Rhythm tracks i usually slam on some bigger strings just so i can beat it up more on the riffage

A Wood

Thanks a lot, Van Wailin. :cool: You are the shizzz.

Muris_Varajic said:
+100 for using factory presets Andy and great playing as always!

dude! i was just checking your vids earlier, LOVE EM! man you can play! love the extreme neo one and the various tutorials, so good!

A Wood

Van Hellion said:
[quote="Muris_Varajic":24myka3d]+100 for using factory presets Andy and great playing as always!

dude! i was just checking your vids earlier, LOVE EM! man you can play! love the extreme neo one and the various tutorials, so good!

A Wood[/quote:24myka3d]

Thanks bro, much appreciated!

I was enjoying Suhr jam you did with Tom and Rick (great players, great mates, I met them in UK and Germany few times)
and I sooooo wanted to ask to do another one with you guys but I endorse other company, shame. :)

Keep ripping!

Van Hellion said:
since everyone is begging for the patches i guess its time to let the cat out of the bag..... They are all PRESETS!!! :eek:

:D :D Mother of all epic fails for all the "You need to tweak it to death until it sounds reasonable" dudes :D :D
Andy, your playing urges me to sell all my gear and start learning tuba.

Back
Top Bottom