New vid! (FW1704. Diezel Herbert. OwnHammer V3. Skervesen. Airis Effects. Aftermaths)

I always love when the HOTTEST SKERVESEN EVER BUILT makes an appearance. Badass as always Eric. Really liked the tones from the pedal on the 'Focused' mode...it's amazing what one little thing can do to your tones.

Cool vid, i keep constantly running up people who question the drive pedal before high gain amps, because who needs MORE GAIN when you have an high gain amp to use. Well simply because balls and tits.

EDIT: need to mention balls and tits again.

Balls.

Tits.

Nice video! It surely makes the sound tighter.

[Offtopic]This question is a bit longer on my mind :D Do you have complete songs? I love the snippets you've uploaded on soundcloud, especially the slow moody goove #3. I probably listened to it over 600 times the last couple of months, and it is my favorite riff of 2014 :)
Your Skervesen is out of this world, and it was the reason I ordered mine by the way :p[/Offtopic]

keep on rockin!

WoW...
tha chain is simply guitar>pedal>Axe?
Wanna Try my ODsss (the Chandler Tube Driver with a real and rare Muller tube, the Fulltone Full-Drive 2 - 10th Anniversary Mosfet Edition, the great TIM, and my trusty greeny old Ibanez Tubescreamer first model!)

Yes, Guitar - ProtoDrive -> into Axe -> Amp block(Herbert ch3 with pretty much stock settings) -> cab block with OH V3 IRs. That's it.

600 times?! haha, awesome! I'm honored :)

I do complete songs but not as often as I'd like. I promise I will put out an EP at least... likely this year. I do have several completed songs on my soundcoud page tho :)

www.soundcloud.com/eric-hill1

Nice video! It surely makes the sound tighter.

[Offtopic]This question is a bit longer on my mind :D Do you have complete songs? I love the snippets you've uploaded on soundcloud, especially the slow moody goove #3. I probably listened to it over 600 times the last couple of months, and it is my favorite riff of 2014 :)
Your Skervesen is out of this world, and it was the reason I ordered mine by the way :p[/Offtopic]

keep on rockin!

Back
Top Bottom