New, Up-to-Date Presets to Purchase

Related question - on Axe-Change, do you have to download each preset one-at-a-time? Seems like there should be a bulk download option, like if I want to download all of @Burgs' presets at once.

Related question - on Axe-Change, do you have to download each preset one-at-a-time? Seems like there should be a bulk download option, like if I want to download all of @Burgs' presets at once.
Yep, it's one at a time at the moment, as far as I know. I like the idea of complete download zip, though. One for the admins to consider, I guess.

All the best. 👍🏼

Hey everyone.

I thought I should note that, in checking out a recommendation above for @Jon Kaneshiro's work, I bought his recent Two Rock Traditional Clean Tone Match pack. https://www.jonkaneshiroguitar.com/collections/fractal-presets.

I can't say enough how good these are. He just provides the basic, core tones - just an amp block and cab block, no frills. But man are these tones nice. They sound fabulous. It really highlights the power of this Tone Match thing, which I really hadn't thought much about until trying Jon's tone match pack. He has really captured that huge, bold tone that reminds me so much of the Two Rock Classic Reverb Signature I used to own.

Just thought I should give the guy a shout out, since he's done a great job.

And thank all of you for your recommendations and time.
Wow! That you @DMP3000 for the shoutout. There’s something special about the Tone Match thing. I’m super happy with how this turned out as well as my Amplified Nation Wonderland pack.

Back
Top Bottom