New Ultra Owner

Big Vern

Woo-hoo my Ultra has arrived courtesy of fellow forum member Joost. I just can't wait now to finish work and get home and get it put in my rack and start playing with it :D
I've been reading the manual for a while but nothing beats hands on experimenting - just going to play through studio monitors for the time being, I only play at home and record for my own amusement so no need for big cabs.
I've already gotten loads of info off this forum and I'm sure in the future I'll get a great deal more, especially as I start delving deeper into the working of the Axe. So in advance I 'd like to say a big thank you - great forum and a great crowd.

David

You need look no further in your gear Quest! The Ultra is in -Freakin-credible. So Welcome dont forget to share you findings!!

Cheers Guys, spent most of last night just going through the presets and familiarizing myself with navigating through the different screens.
Think I'll have a play around like this for a bit before I get into messing with Axe-Edit. Also I might try to sort a foot controller - Ive got a GC pro, FC-300 so I might look into to getting one of those hooked up - just to save me have to change the presets by hand if nothing else lol
So far, it sounds fantastic through my monitors, it certainly lives up to the hype, here's to many happy hours tweeking :D

When I set up my GCPro to work with my GCX switcher, I struggled to remember what to do - that videos a great memory jogger - many thanks.

Woo-hoo my Ultra has arrived courtesy of fellow forum member Joost. I just can't wait now to finish work and get home and get it put in my rack and start playing with it :D
I've been reading the manual for a while but nothing beats hands on experimenting - just going to play through studio monitors for the time being, I only play at home and record for my own amusement so no need for big cabs.
I've already gotten loads of info off this forum and I'm sure in the future I'll get a great deal more, especially as I start delving deeper into the working of the Axe. So in advance I 'd like to say a big thank you - great forum and a great crowd.

David

^^Same here, and welcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom