New Ultra Owner...... Finally after 3 years!

thejamroom

I can finally post on here as an owner of an Axe Ultra.... Took me a while but I got there in the end :D

Bought from another Fractal user who posts on here, and found its way from Korea to the UK in record time..... Thanks again Luke!

Only managed 30 minutes with it last night but already blown away, pretty much spent 20 minutes on Preset 000 (lolz)

Looking forward to posting/sharing on here regularly!

Thanks buddy!

I'd love to pick up an Axe2 ssometimein the future but at the moment I can't justify it...... This will do nicely for a while :D

The Ultra will hold it's own with anything out there. Studio Lead is a killer lead sound. Try Subway Verb, backing off the reverb just a touch, for a clean sound. Katie's Song is an awesome clean chorused sound. Carlos is a nice crunchy sound. Poltergeist Pig and Crystal Echos, IMO, have yet to be surpassed by any version.

Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks MWD..... So far 3 days in with it now (albeit not a whole lot of playing time), I have spent most of that time on Studio Lead :D

It sounds so good.......and that 'feel'.... It's just ridiculous! This is coming from a guy who, like a lot of us I imagine, came through the more generally 'affordable' amp modelling hardware before landing on an Axe, it's the feel that really hits me and makes me like.... WOW!

I've barely scratched the surface, and I'm already in love with the thing :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom