New to Updating, seious question!

Jer_ry

I have not updated my fxII since I got it a year ago. It was version 14.something firmware. My big question is can I just update directly to the newest firmware using fractal-bot? I was not sure if I needed to do it in steps since its so old, or if I can just jump to the newest firmware. Thanks.

You can just go straight to the latest version but you're going to need to reset all your amp blocks. Much has changed in the way the unit works since you got it and you'll find sounds are off until you reset the amp blocks. If you're only using factory presets you can load updated factory presets and save yourself the trouble of doing the reset work.

You can just go straight to the latest version but you're going to need to reset all your amp blocks. Much has changed in the way the unit works since you got it and you'll find sounds are off until you reset the amp blocks. If you're only using factory presets you can load updated factory presets and save yourself the trouble of doing the reset work.

Thanks. I'm not sure how to reset amp blocks, luckily I only have a few amp blocks I use regularly. I will look that up.

Back
Top Bottom