New to axe fx!

ftndevin

Does someone want to show me some settings they've got going on for a patch?
By trying out other people's patches, I might be able to start getting a hang of how to use
this confusing piece of equipment. I just need to practice more!

Some settings for
Clean
overdrive
distortion
dotted eighth delay
long delay

I don't have a midi interface so I have to manually create the patches but hopefully,
I will be able to purchase an interface soon! Which ones would you all recommend?

Thank you for your time!
d

Hey man! If you look at the preset exchange section there are presets in there. Also if you look on YouTube there are demos where people post their settings.

Good luck man

welcome bro, I have owned my axe for 2 months now.
At first i was not that impressed... however now i love it and dont think ill need another amp for some time!!!
I run.mine with a mesa 2:100 and zilla 2x12.
It sounds monsterous even next to my 5150 and dual rec.... so much in fact i have now sold both :)
i will upload some patches later, how are you running it firstly ????

Does someone want to show me some settings they've got going on for a patch?
By trying out other people's patches, I might be able to start getting a hang of how to use
this confusing piece of equipment. I just need to practice more!

Some settings for
Clean
overdrive
distortion
dotted eighth delay
long delay

I don't have a midi interface so I have to manually create the patches but hopefully,
I will be able to purchase an interface soon! Which ones would you all recommend?

Thank you for your time!
d

Best off if you start with a Blank or stock preset, strip it down to amp and cab get what you like as a tone and add effects from there. The reason I say this is it's the best way for you to get to know the Axe interface, simply loading someone else's presets doesn't let you get familiar with the Axe in this manor.

Your outboard gear will have a lot to do with how you setup the preset as well. Amp and cab user obviously you won't need a cab sim. Power amp sims are an option with this type of setup also, some use then some don't.

Back
Top Bottom