New test clip - DAS METULZ

Yes it is, Axe chain is Tube Boost >> Das Metal >> German 4x12 w / 57 mic. Minimal post EQ on the guitar tracks in mixing.

Alrighty I uploaded my 3 best BROOTALZ rhythm patches so far to Axexchange, there's a Diezel, Soldano and a Mesa recto in there for your ear pussies.

Hey Bro - sounds INCREDIBLE!

On another note I downloaded your patches and I have a quick question. The patches (when I loaded them in the editor) had the two parametric and one graphic EQ bypassed by default. Did you do your recording with the 3 EQs in the signal path or bypassed?

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Steve,

Thanks! Yeah the EQs where bypassed in the recording too, I was experimenting with them but decided to do any EQing after the fact to give me some more flexiblity. I didn't end up doing a whole lot of post EQing in the end anyway. Later,

- Sacha

Only the lows are a bit 'weak'. When you play the fast low notes that already come in at 00:01, they are hard to distinguish.

And btw this sounds AWESOME! This sounds more like Enditol than Divinity material to me? I like it a lot. Any chance of another Enditol cd?

Fusion said:
Only the lows are a bit 'weak'. When you play the fast low notes that already come in at 00:01, they are hard to distinguish.

And btw this sounds AWESOME! This sounds more like Enditol than Divinity material to me? I like it a lot. Any chance of another Enditol cd?

From what I've heard, Enditol and Divinity are getting closer in sound and craziness.. this is a Divinity song :)
You can hear some new Enditol songs on his other soundclick. http://www.soundclick.com/enditol/

Thanks for the feedback. There will be the 1st 'official' ENDITOL release coming relatively soon, the vocals are just being tracked right now then the final mix and master can be completed. As for Divinity we have just started recording drums so that release will be coming later in the year. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom