New songs, new sounds again ... Thx2Metalxguy

monsterhulk

Inspired
Hi there ... long time no see :D

i was trapped in "producing" my "real" band AlienLimbSign. It s ready now and realy somethin different (more the NY hardcore and sometimes a little doomy stuff :cool: ) ... and every piece of wood with strings on it was recorded thru the AXE ... it was my first experience to record more than just me :lol: :lol: ... But that is somethin i have to present on it s own :eek: :lol:

... but before i go to far offtopic ...

here is a new song i made and recorded yesterday for my RestZeit project after i ve got the new patch ... and all credits for this song goes to MetalXGuy :p :D :cool: :lol:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9915380

THANK YOU DUDE ... the new sound you put on the market is realy great and seems to be the missing piece in my puzzle ...

As far as it goes everything with strings on it is AXE FX (ryguit ran thru the new MetalXGuy patch), i used a BKP Warpiged Ibanez 1527, and a Stagg 5-Stringer ... drums are Superior

hope you enjoy it a little

Greatz M

monsterhulk said:
Hi there ... long time no see :D

i was trapped in "producing" my "real" band AlienLimbSign. It s ready now and realy somethin different (more the NY hardcore and sometimes a little doomy stuff :cool: ) ... and every piece of wood with strings on it was recorded thru the AXE ... it was my first experience to record more than just me :lol: :lol: ... But that is somethin i have to present on it s own :eek: :lol:

... but before i go to far offtopic ...

here is a new song i made and recorded yesterday for my RestZeit project after i ve got the new patch ... and all credits for this song goes to MetalXGuy :p :D :cool: :lol:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9915380

THANK YOU DUDE ... the new sound you put on the market is realy great and seems to be the missing piece in my puzzle ...

As far as it goes everything with strings on it is AXE FX (ryguit ran thru the new MetalXGuy patch), i used a BKP Warpiged Ibanez 1527, and a Stagg 5-Stringer ... drums are Superior

hope you enjoy it a little

Greatz M
You're quite welcome man! song sounds really good, glad the patch did the trick for your sound, I'm listening now and enjoying it a lot. Hope the patch does the same for others like you just the same!

Thx man, :cool: :lol: :D

realy glad to read that you like it a little ... at least it s your patch and somethin of your inspiration :cool: :lol:

would realy be great to get one or two more comments on this ... but that is not new so far :lol: :lol: ...

i know it s hard to comment ALL the great recordings here :cool: :lol:

i am on my way to a gig now ... have to go 800 km ... to the south of germany ... and it is COOOOOLD and SNOWY :roll: :? :shock:

k ... hope someone enjoys the song anyway :lol:

Greatz M

Back
Top Bottom