New song from Trevor Rabin

Here is a recent (3 months ago) interview with Trevor that people might be interested in. He has always been a favorite of mine since the Yes days of the 80's and his Can't Look Away album. Even a Fractal mention around 1 hour 15 min mark.

Great stuff! There is just not enough Trevor stuff out there.

…and another one! This one is quite the musical production.
Vinnie Colaiuta - Drums, Charlie Bisharat - Violin

Now THAT is what I was hoping for.

My earlier post expressed some moderate reservations about the tune "Big Mistakes." But THIS tune ("Push") has none of the same issues. It answers and overcomes everything I'd quibbled about in the previous one.

Way to go, Trevor!

Just went to Amazon to preorder the album. As I like to have a physical CD I am hoping the price was a mistake at $40 for the CD:openmouth:?
*Nevermind - that was the Limited Edition whatever that gets you. I will be ordering the standard version!

Just went to Amazon to preorder the album. As I like to have a physical CD I am hoping the price was a mistake at $40 for the CD:openmouth:?
*Nevermind - that was the Limited Edition whatever that gets you. I will be ordering the standard version!
Yeah, I tracked that down. The Limited Edition CD also comes with a 24-bit 5.1 mix BluRay disc.

Back
Top Bottom