Wish New Presets

Shahar

Experienced
There's been a handful of new amps, DynaCab, new delays, etc. Are the presets going to be "refreshed"? The presets are one of my favorite things in the AxeFX, fun for exploration.

There's been a handful of new amps, DynaCab, new delays, etc. Are the presets going to be "refreshed"? The presets are one of my favorite things in the AxeFX, fun for exploration.
There have been statements from FAS saying no, nothing is currently planned.

It’s a major undertaking to update the factory presets.

Everything is a major undertaking, none of this shit comes easy. That's why its a wish, no need to defecate on it so quickly.
Nobody is “defecating” on it.

It’s been asked multiple times, and Fractal has said, no, nothing is planned. It’s just how it is.

Nobody is “defecating” on it.

It’s been asked multiple times, and Fractal has said, no, nothing is planned. It’s just how it is.
No offense, but who are you to speak on their behalf? Are you an employee, do you really have any insight into their plans, do you attend their board meetings? I thought you're just Greg who feels compelled to reply to EVERYTHING.

No offense, but who are you to speak on their behalf? Are you an employee, do you really have any insight into their plans, do you attend their board meetings? I thought you're just Greg who feels compelled to reply to EVERYTHING.
I’m one who has read their responses. Would you like for us to find their responses and echo them for you?

I’m one who has read their responses. Would you like for us to find their responses and echo them for you?
Who gives a fuck, if you've been paying attention, many things that they said they wouldn't do, they eventually did, like the Klon. And even if its been asked a thousand times, the ADA MP-1 may be modelled one day. Opinions are flexible and change over time. This forum is not a bible.

There have been statements from FAS saying no, nothing is currently planned.

It’s a major undertaking to update the factory presets.
I wasn't aware that Cliff had said "NO" to the question; "Are the presets going to be refreshed?" I'd figure they would eventually sometime down the road.
Where was that post at? I must've missed that one also.

Like gift of tone? but then only with new goodies that have been released, that would do it for me

Cheers 🍻

I sense this thread will be locked, so I'll come out and say it now. The answer should come from Fractal. They might have said something a month ago, who is to say it still holds now?

+1 on the request, but I would be happy to see even a half dozen of the presets updated to use DC. That alone would be an extremely helpful opportunity to learn. If every preset vendor did a single preset, that might accomplish the same thing, plus it could be useful to drive players to their products.

I sense this thread will be locked, so I'll come out and say it now. The answer should come from Fractal. They might have said something a month ago, who is to say it still holds now?

+1 on the request, but I would be happy to see even a half dozen of the presets updated to use DC. That alone would be an extremely helpful opportunity to learn. If every preset vendor did a single preset, that might accomplish the same thing, plus it could be useful to drive players to their products.
We're not really entitled to an answer from Fractal just cause we post a wish/request. Furthermore, they shouldn't be expected to answer the same question every time someone posts it just in case they may have changed their minds.

Also don't see the point in jumping down someones throat because they simply reiterated what Cliff posted on the a matter a month ago.

They're aware that people want updated presets. Even though they have stated that there are currently no plans to update them it will likely happen at some point.

We're not really entitled to an answer from Fractal just cause we post a wish/request. Furthermore, they shouldn't be expected to answer the same question every time someone posts it just in case they may have changed their minds.

Also don't see the point in jumping down someones throat because they simply reiterated what Cliff posted on the a matter a month ago.

They're aware that people want updated presets. Even though they have stated that there are currently no plans to update them it will likely happen at some point.
My point was that a response from Fractal is the point, and that is what a wishlist was about, not that FAS is compelled to answer even a single one. If no one responds to a request, it sinks and is never even seen. But if accusations are thrown, then it becomes a thing, feathers are ruffled and the thread gets locked. Also, quoting something from an earlier response may not still hold, not one of us can say. Well, ONE of us can ;)

Back
Top Bottom