New Neal Schon interview and he mentions Axe-Fx

Neal Shon using the words "blown away".
The word is getting out at last. The pros have caught on, broadway musicians, guitar legends. It's been real slow getting into the hands of professional club musicians, but they'll be motivated soon enough to squeeze the dough together.

I can listen to Neal play all day. That guy has a great sense of melody,feeling and can shred with the best.
Thanks for posting this!

Very cool. A friend of mine who is huge Journey fan and incredible guitarist (who uses some pretty low-end digital gear) saw my Ultra and said "I've heard of that, that's what Neal Schon is using" and is interested in buying it if he can afford it once I upgrade to the Axe-Fx II. Definitely the word is finally starting to get out to the masses, even those who don't keep up on the latest & greatest.

Awesome! The best of the best are using Fractal and singing high praises of it.

No suprise really.

It's only a matter of time before a guitarist will tour with only his guitars and dump his patches into the house Axe-FX II and jam on. Imagine to consistency and cost savings!

It's only a matter of time before a guitarist will tour with only his guitars and dump his patches into the house Axe-FX II and jam on. Imagine to consistency and cost savings!

Maybe some but not all, but I agree it would be a lot easer for a touring musician with a lot of fly dates to show up plug in to a little black box and rock the house.

Glad to see Neil stick it to gibson... I hate gibson's STUPID prices these days... like 5 grand for an alex lifeson les paul... better come with a piece of neil peart's pubic hair for that price o__O

I have always been a Neal Schon fan. He just has it all when it comes to playing. "Blown away" coming from that guy is high praise indeed.

Back
Top Bottom